Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
who are we? Why are we here? What comes after life?
I always asked myself these questions.
If I found an answer? Yes. I found my answer.
And the answer turned out to be pretty different than I thought!
I discovered that this world is much bigger than I thought.
I wanted to share my thoughts and my feelings, so I created this blog, called “Lingua Animarum“. Latin for “language of the souls“. It is our soul that is the key to open this world.
To understand it. To live in it. Music, literature and visual arts were always guiding me.
They led me to where I am now. Therefore I would like to share my thoughts and encourage to feel and think new.
- Quietly. Rachmaninov’s Vesper.
- About a stormy life. Rachmaninov’s 2nd piano concerto.
- About simplicity. Brahms‘ Händel-Variations for piano.
- About wonders.
- About transience.
- About real time. The Finale of Mahler’s 10th symphony.
- Brahms‘ ‚Gesang der Parzen‘, ‚Song of the Fates‘. About our fears. About feelings.
- About authenticity. Mahler’s 7th overture.
- The pearl.
- Farewell. Strauss‘ ‚Im Abendrot‘.
- Hymn to Apollo.
- Dream and reality. Studio Ghibli’s ‚Castle in the sky‘.
- Two in One.
- Höre Israel. Hear Ye, Israel. Mendelssohn and Rembrandt.
- About dancing. Rachmaninov’s fantastic symphonic dances.
- About sorrow. Turandot’s Liù.
- About circles. Through Kandinsky, Mozart and Rilke.
- The colour blue. Through Cézanne, Van Gogh and Mozart.
- About coincidences.
- Rembrandt and humanity.
- About freedom. Bruckner’s 4th.
- About pain.
- Creation. Esti dal.
- About darkness. Mahler’s 6th.
- About love.
- About infinity.
- Literamusic. A musical lecture.
- About beauty, in A minor. A musical lecture.
- About eternity.
- About death. A musical lecture.